I am a psychotherapeutic counsellor, yoga teacher and integrated movement therapist, based In Cardiff, Wales.
- Authentic movement training, 50 hours, SRVB -Foundation for Therapeutic Professions, Holland & Germany, 2016-2017.
- Mindful Self Compassion Certificate training. Centre for Mindful Self Compassion (San Diego) & Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice, Bangor University. July 2015
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Welsh Psychotherapy Partnership Cardiff , Sept. 2012- July 2014
- Foundation Certificate in Counselling. Bath Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy.2011-2012
- Diploma in Perinatal (birth, pregnancy, baby and postnatal) Yoga Therapy, Sitaram Partnership. 2004-2006
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Massage, Diet & Lifestyle Therapy. EIVS. 2005-2007
- APNT/ Wellmother course in massage in pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period 2005-2006
- British Wheel of Yoga Diploma 2002-2005
- MA in History, dissertation topic on colonial epistemology, axiology and biases towards indigenous Berber knowledge and practices, School of Oriental and African Studies, London. 2000-2002.
Professional registration and commitment.
I am an accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). I am committed to my professional development and competence. I have regular supervision with a registered (EABP) senior body psychotherapist and I am undertaking additional training in Somatic Psychotherapy for Trauma.